Thursday, April 15, 2021

3 Things I would go back in time and redo !!










 



Hi readers!!

Have you ever wished you could travel back in  time and redo somethings.I know if time travel was an option we all would like to change quite a few things😋 but this is not a post on  things I regret  but rather  some things you wish you could have done better.

I confess I have thought about it many times, so listing 3 things I could have changed. Let us have some fun!

I wish I would have been little more involved in sports I have always been involved in activities that did not involve much movement.😀😀.The only sports I am good at is badminton. My passion was reading, writing and I do not wish to change that at all. In fact I am proud to say I am a good elocutionist and won accolades too. I wish I had got into some more games like Basketball, Volleyball or even Table tennis.


I wish I had studied further Once I got a job I forgot all about wanting to study further. The fear of waiting some more years before I get a job and maybe not getting a job later crept in. I thought I  can surely study for my higher exams even if I get into this job, but I was wrong. Time passed and I did not even try further. The only pro to this is that I am proficient at coding now and actually love it, something I always hated in college and school. Strange, right?? Maybe the phrase "Everything is going to be fine in the end" by Oscar Wilde is true to some extent.


I wish I was more fluent in my mother tongue My mother tongue is bengali but as I was born and brought up in Jharkhand, I did not learn reading and writing Bengali much as it was not my first or second language. I can read Bengali (all efforts my mother) but I take double the time it normally takes. That is the reason why I miss out on the amazing bengali novels.I wish I was skilled in the language and could explore the beautiful literature here.


That is all folks!! Let me know your 3 things which you wish you could redo/relearn in the comments. Nevertheless always remember life is too short to dwell on the past, and worry about the future so let us enjoy every moment of our present.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Validating your child's fears!

  It is never easy to accept the fact that your child is scared of something. People around you go "oh look at him, he is so scared of ...