Monday, April 12, 2021

My Night Pamper Routine



Hello readers!! Who does not love to unwind at the end of a day and what better way than a skin pampering routine before you hit the bed. I know its work from home for most of us now still it is good to give our skin the nourishment it needs. Keep reading to know my basic CTM(Cleansing-Toning-Moisturizing) routine.

Step 1: Clean like you mean !! 

On days when I have make up on I first clean my face with a make up remover and then go for a facewash if I need that deep clean feel. I use the  Wow Skin Science Charcoal Facewash. It has small charcoal beads and gel consistency.It cleans effectively without drying out my skin at all.

Price 249 INR/100 ml





Step 2: Tone and groove into the zone !!

I use the WOW Coconut Super Rich Facial Toner. This has no chemical smell that toners usually have rather  a sweet coconut fragrance that I love . Winning points also for the no stinging sensation and affordability. I spray the toner directly on my face and then pat it with a cotton pad. I feel this toner enhances the effectivity of my moisturizer.

Price : 349 INR/200 ml



Step 3: Moisturize and let your skin rise!!

After around a minute, I use my moisturizer - Fabindia Vitamin E Night Cream. This also has a very sweet smell and is super hydrating yet does not feel heavy on my skin. Every morning my skin feels a lot softer and brighter.

Price : 450 INR/100 ml



That's all folks on my short and sweet night skin care. Let me know on the products you use and comment for details on any of the above.
 
Good night and sweet dreams to all..👩😴

No comments:

Post a Comment

Validating your child's fears!

  It is never easy to accept the fact that your child is scared of something. People around you go "oh look at him, he is so scared of ...