Sunday, March 14, 2021

Haul Happiness!







Hi there!! Let me share with you all my latest mixed haul.

The first one is a Myglamm lipstick, shade name Boo. I got this from the survey links doing the rounds recently. I completed the survey and got this lipstick originally priced at 395 INR at 99 INR. It is a rose coloured nude. Lippies and discounts make me happy.😍 You can also try the same from the below link.




The 2nd one is a highlighter. I got this from a shop so will not be able to provide any online link. I am a newbie to the concept of highlighting but always wanted to try one, so went for a basic one first. This is priced at 200 INR and a gives a decent sheen to my face.



The 3rd one is my current favourite - a blue liquid eye liner from coloressence,shade name Duke Blue. I also bought this offline but you can easily find this on nykaa or amazon. This is priced at 199 INR and is really pretty blue and settles to a matte finish.

The 4th one is a collection of short stories by different authors (genre : horror) selected and compiled by Ruskin Bond along with some of his too. They include Andrew Long, Arthur Conan Doyle, Edgar Allan Poe and Bram Stoker. This is a buy from amazon and priced at 295 INR.I am still midway through this, so can share more when I finish.


That's all folks !! 

1 comment:

Validating your child's fears!

  It is never easy to accept the fact that your child is scared of something. People around you go "oh look at him, he is so scared of ...