Thursday, March 18, 2021

The "He"- Men in our lives

 A few days ago I  had published a post on women. If you have not read it yet please check it out at https://musingsofasilentmindpurbali.blogspot.com/2021/03/she-always-smiled.html

 Interestingly I got a feedback from one of my friends, that the above could be applicable for both women and men and then I thought sure why not. Why did only the "She" come to my mind and not the "he"?. Why did I not think about this earlier?. Pfff!! The woes of being an amateur.๐Ÿ˜”

Anyways, this brings me to the most important man in my life, my father. I proudly declare that I am still my daddy's girl. Pre-retirement years, I saw him disappearing in the morning for work and coming back at night but still making time to help me study. I remember being angry sometimes for not going on vacations, not splurging, but soon realized that he was keeping up to the age old adage - Saving up for my future. All my queries, my needs were fulfilled by him.

After marriage, things have changed a little . I do not trouble my dad with everything, dear husband is there for that and I am grateful for that, he is a boon to me. I fall back on him for my tax filing, finance advices because however hard I try, I still do not seem to  completely understand these.(Please do not laugh at me.. I am still learning but sometimes it just goes swoosh ..over my head ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜…).

On an ending note, to all the men , even though we prioritize the women around us sometimes, you will always be loved and respected. Look after yourselves, take care of your health and we appreciate you being there always for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Validating your child's fears!

  It is never easy to accept the fact that your child is scared of something. People around you go "oh look at him, he is so scared of ...