Thursday, March 25, 2021

Wedding Invitation Makeup Look




Hello friends!! It is not often I wear sarees as I am convinced I do not look good in them   but this is one of those exceptional ones😊😊. Sorry for not having very good shots as I did not plan to share them  but will remember to take more ootd shots in the future.

This is the look I created for a wedding invitation. I paired a grey body pink bordered saree with a pink boat neck blouse. The saree is a gift from my in- laws and I love the colour combination.

For my makeup I used my basic Lakme Peach milk moisturizer and Lakme foundation Shade Natural Marble . For the eyes I used the Coloressence blue eyeliner and Colorbar Mesmereyes Kajal Shade Black 001 .

The blue eyeliner and highlighter used here have been shared by me earlier here. This is my first time using a highlighter and I think I have done a pretty decent job. What do you think?😉

The lipstick used here is a  matte pink one by Sugar, shade - 02 Brink Of Pink. I like to just keep my hair down as I am not a big fan of buns.



So, that's it. Please comment and let me know if you need any review or details on any of the products mentioned above.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Validating your child's fears!

  It is never easy to accept the fact that your child is scared of something. People around you go "oh look at him, he is so scared of ...